Returns & Refunds
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a Notice of Cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. For further details of how to return merchandise please see our Returns Policy Where goods are delivered to a third party you may exercise your right to cancel if you are able to return the products to us. You can submit your
Cancellation Notice by email to our customer services department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to Customer Services, Mindchakra Limited, 4a Castletown Road, London W14 9HE. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please do not send any products back to Mindchakra without prior written
confirmation from Mindchakra that postage /shipping charges will be credited.
Returning a faulty product
● If an item is faulty written notification of this must be received by Mindchakra within two days of the product having been delivered along with photographic evidence of the fault and a detailed description of the fault and a copy of the invoice
● If returning faulty cds or dvds please include detail of the faulty track number, timing, disc number and a very detailed description of the fault
● Written prior consent from Mindchakra for postage / shipping charges is required (email confirmation from Mindchakra will be acceptable) for the cost of return postage / shipping to be refunded at standard rate
● Mindchakra cannot refund a credit / debit card for postage that had not been charged for postage and packing. In this case Mindchakra will send a credit note for the amount for return postage.
● Mindchakra has 2 weeks to supply a replacement of the faulty product. If Mindchakra is unable to obtain a replacement within 2 weeks a refund/credit will be issued to the customer.Returning a product relying on your cancellation rights for distance selling
● If the item is not required, the item must not have been used and be in the original condition (i.e. product packaging still sealed) and not damaged
● Refunds are not given for the postage / shipping costs.
For All returns
● It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the package is delivered to Mindchakra. Mindchakra will not refund if the parcel sent by the customer is not received.
● Please be specific, Mindchakra will contact you regarding any missing information.
To submit your written notification by email to info@Mindchakra.com with "Return
request" in the subject line or in writing to Mindchakra, 4a Castletown Road, London
Please do not return any items until you have confirmation from Mindchakra in
writing as set out above.